Tuesday, October 19, 2010

the morning after


the morning after

rewind and stop the time, you can see me running to
you
and feel my strength through all your veins and breath again
which laughs
away imagined pains, i promise you
but i can't promise you of all
everything

after all this time, i've been searching for answers that nobody
can ever tell me
we've longing enough, for things that we fought about, crying
alone, remembrance of failing this relationship.
but i hope this will change
so the morning after will never be the same anymore

it took me too long, to
say i'm sorry
don't stop loving me like before; this is not another pretext
pretending that
i had crush on you, and i will never do this anymore

i
won't lie, where i was lying before, shoved in the corner
this is the morning
after; all i want is you

myo-ock.friday, april 11, 2008 10.38am

No comments:

Post a Comment